Paint your own rainbow and be the White one in Dark ^_^

Sunday 15 July 2012

Journey from un-named to get into pharmacy!

Ever felt the urge to be everything? I wanted to be a architect,miss India, miss world, miss universe, dancer, singer, scientist, research holder, doctor, anchor, comedian, talker and many more. But these all were the things that i wanted to be when i was a kid. The kid phase in my life was when my first priority was my cycle and water bottle. The only thing I never wanted to be was an artist, a painter, a sketcher or anything related to the various forms of arts and crafts. I am horrible at it. As soon as I start drawing I give up. Not because I can't draw. Its because its the only thing in which my awesome patience levels never works according to my expectations.

Still I kept trying untill one day my sister asked me not to torture the drawing sheet anymore. Realizing that I suck, I gave it up completely. Then came my adolscence phase. The phase when i started reading books, watch movies and serials. The phase which made me realize that even i i have gland which secrete feelings. Watching movies or serials, or reading books with the tint of feelings made me react accordingly. I started to smile, cry, get angry, blush and enjoy all the other emotions. I stopped doing everything like reading books or watching serials and movies in front of anyone.

I wanted to be a writer, journalist, actor, and still a doctor. All I wanted to be was somewhat famous. But nothing worked out. Finally i tried to go on for the profession which everyone loved in my family. I also adored it from my childhood. It was being a doctor. Deciding to get into this profession also meant i can leave maths for ever. I didn't opt for math in my +2 level. But I never wanted to get into the serving purpose. Afterall a profession should also let you earn without getting into anything wrong or illegal. Still I always wanted to go further for research studies in medicines. Inventing new medicines and curing people. Or working out on new projects on genetics and microbiology. All these things fascinated me.

Though I thought of getting into every possible profession that came into my mind, i choose it out of all the wealthy ones. As we all know how much one studies after he or she gets into an posh school. Same way I too started taking things lightly and finally lost my grip over what I wanted to be. All my medical entrance exams didnt fetch my hopes more than being in the waiting list. Then one fine morning asked whether i would like to join the pharmaceutical line or not. The field which deals with every research related to the medical and chemistry line. First of all I wan determined only to go for what I have always aspired to be. But gradually it changed into a frustration of reaching till the waiting list and i said a yes for it. My father got me into pharma manegerial field ie "B.Pharm+MBA" integrated five year course. Though I was frustrated at first, now I somewhat like it. I always wanted to get into research and also I wanted to get into a manegerial line. So here I land up in the perfect thing which remained un-named and un noticed to me all thses years.



Now I exactly know what I wanna be and what I aim for. Thanks dad for understanding me more than myself and getting me on my perfect dream world. It took sometime for me to realise that what you  got me into was what I always wanted to get into. But now I am gonna make it work to the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your love ^_^