Paint your own rainbow and be the White one in Dark ^_^

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Prepare yourself for Resignation!!!

We passed out 10th grade, we passed out 12th grade, we passed our graduation, we passed our post graduation and here I am about to resign from company I got placed into during campus placements. Its scary to be honest. I have had some amazing opportunities to learn from, meet motivating leaders and also come across people who think they own your life literally. It took me 3 long months to decide whether I really want to resign or not. And there were few steps I took before I resigned. I hope these steps help you to get peeped before you hit that "send" button and submit your resignation.

1. Savings:
The most important step before resigning is assuring whether you are financially stable to bear this decision or not. It is crucial to make sure you at least have saving for the next 6 months without any income. This will help you in a long run even if you get the next job immediately.
                                     
                                               Image result for savings and resignation

2. No EMI's:
Well including me and everyone around tend to buy everything we aspire for without thinking whether we can really afford it or not, Thanks to EMI!!!
Well no, EMI is not good for your health. Make sure before you resign, pay up all your EMI's completely. 

3. Cook your own food:
Well I have been following this from my college days, and it has helped me save a lot. If you are used to cooking your own food at least during the weekends, you will know how many hundred bucks you will be saving up. It will not only add up to your savings during the crucial time but also help you cope up with stress. Well, nothing is better then Maa's recipe when you need to feel close to home.

4. Ditch those shopping sites:
Yes, if possible take a bow never to open those sites till the time you get the next job. I know its always sale time nowadays, but make a promise not to open those sites. Trust me, it will help you both mentally and financially :)

5. Get a proper Wifi connection:
Because relying on mobile data's is the worst thing you an do to your pocket. And nowadays you get portable wifi which are quite affordable.

I hope you these tips work as good for you as it did for me. Do let me know in the comments section below if you want to know of any other aspect of resignation or you want me to do a blog post on. Will be more than happy to help. Stay stress free, you are lot more worth than what they project you as. Be strong!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your love ^_^