Paint your own rainbow and be the White one in Dark ^_^

Saturday 25 May 2013

Miss your friends? Do something productive not to :)

Summer vacation, say it and our adrenaline reaches its top most level. :D Yes, am home finally after a hec load schedule of classes, submissions, reports, presentations and exams phew! With all those sleepless nights  and bad taste buds I had nearly given up hopes to survive. The only thing that kept me alive through all this was countdown to come back home. Every morning I would say to myself " Common !! 16 days more" and it would go on.

But you know what, being home for few days is awesome, and after those few awesome days it gets boring. You dont miss your college, but you definitely start missing your friends. Oh, miss you guys :'( So here's what I did to keep myself busy, and try least to miss my friends.

1. Cold Coffee:
Midnight cold coffee and maggi are a part of best memories, aren't they? So i make cold coffee every now and then when I start missing my buddies.

2. Cook:

To be honest, my maggi tastes like plain masala boiled strings. Haha! that does proof that I am a horrible cook. whereas my friends make yummy food. Now to surprise them I have started cooking at home. Not the regular food, but I atleast help mom for the substitutes contents. Just waiting to surprise them.

3. Shopping:
My college campus is situated in a remote area, where shopping seems to be a dream. All year I have added things to what I want. And I am fulfilling them. I swear, its fun!!!

4.Stitching:
This wasn't exactly in my what-to-do list. Last day I went to pantaloons to shop for my friend's birthday *I forgot her birthday :( * You can imagine how much I need to get a good gift for her. Now the thing is she is a model figured girl, and i have no idea about her fittings. I even asked her about her size and made a boo-boo of myself.

So the last option left was stitch something for her. I have already started it :D and am sure she is gonna love it :)
The good thing about stitching for her is I can feel my friends around me, commenting, suggesting and making fun. :D

5. Whatsapp and facebook:
Time consuming, but the only way to stay connected :)

For now, these are the lovies I have been doing from the last 7 days am home. Will post again soon. Till then take care XOXO ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your love ^_^