Paint your own rainbow and be the White one in Dark ^_^

Saturday 13 July 2013

Rain and Coffee

Lonely I sit staring in the rain, with each droplet going in vain. Makes me wonder what is it with the monsoons that makes it still so special. Why does every love story have something or the other related to rains? Why does every single soul wanna dance in rains? What is it that makes it so different from every season? Is it the freshness that imbibes into us? Or is it pure ecstasy it enlightens into us? Staring and wandering in thoughts to answer my own questions, I suddenly spill my coffee on the sofa to end up drowning the whole ship of thoughts hovering in my mind.

So do everyone of you feel the same? Does monsoons have its own magic? or is it just my own imagination.... I guess not. Each one of us has cherished this little bubbles of happiness in our lives one or the other time. Monsoons bring the joy of together, hikes our adrenaline and makes us feel special. It tends to wash away all our ill feelings and fill us with joy. I saw little kids playing outside making paper boats, grandma's clearing off their glasses and couples holding hands and smiling at each other.

It takes me away to a different world. A world of happiness, a world of generosity, a world which shower lover and prosperity for each one of us. Finally, taking my last sip of coffee I stood up to walk back to the daily routine of live.





2 comments:

  1. You are right.Monsoon has it's own magic. Mansoon always give me my favorite memories of my life...my childhood, my college days...my first year after marriage...you made me emotional :)
    Love,
    Join #TabloidTuesday

    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monsoons is onset of feeling every little thing from soul. It refreshes our spirit for the coming challenges. Hope this monsoons prove to be best for you. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Show your love ^_^