Paint your own rainbow and be the White one in Dark ^_^

Monday 19 August 2013

Memory bites on Rakshabandhan :)

It's been more than a month I havn't posted anything, and now I really feel guilty about it. Yes life always get busy but that shouldn't be an excuse for ignoring the things I love "my blog :/". This month is being really hectic with all the college drama, singing on Independence day with the mike accidentally switched off (thank god I was singing in group), day dreaming about how to clear my internal exam without studying, sleeping and many more "Importany" things YOU KNOW :P.

And tomorrow its Rakshabandhan Yay! I don't particularly have a real brother of mine, I guess my elder sister was a retreat for both the roles of brother and sister ;). I made two rakhi brothers in the short span of my life. First one, I tied him a rakhi when I was in my 4th standard. I had a stage performance that day for the special day, for which mom made me a rakhi at home. After the performance, I tied it to this guy whom I really looked upto in my class. He was really sweet enough to share his tiffin boz that day with me. Unfortunately he brought bangan ka bharta that day. I hate it to the core, still I had no choice but to eat it. He offered it to me with so much of love and affection, I just can't say him no. Silly me :D Ever since then I have looked up at him as a brother. It was my 7th std when my dad got transferred and We had to shift to a new place and I could no more tie him a rakhi after that. But even today i call him every year during this day. Keeps our bond alive ^_^.


The second guy is the most epic one I ever met in my life. He is around 5 and a half years elder to me and was my friend's boyfriend. Ever since they broke up, he has been the most sweetest and cutest bhai I have. I am close to him much more than I am with my own cousin brothers. He has always been there for me whenever I needed him. Though he has this little Gajani style short term memory loss due to which he forgot my birthday once, but now he totally remembers it :D And today this post is specially dedicated to him because I cant be with him tomorrow. :'( Last year on this day, we went out for long bike ride and it started raining heavily. It was fun eating cad-bury silk under a tree while its heavily raining. Ohh! I miss him badly! Just hope to see him soon. 

And you guys out there reading this even if you aren't with your brothers and sister, remember its not the day that's important its the bond you guys share is :) Happy Rakshabandhan to all of you!!! Eat and enjoy :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post dear...you have an awesome blog...loved it...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete

Show your love ^_^