Paint your own rainbow and be the White one in Dark ^_^

Saturday 14 July 2012

She's cho cute!!!:)

Everyday its the same routine. Go to college and walk back on the same path. me and my roommates walk back tired and totally frustrated. We are habituated. Now we can walk even with closed eyes because we exactly know the number of turns and steps on the way. As usual today also we were walking back tired when we noticed a cute little thing which brought back lives into us.

It was the cute little baby girl on the hand made swing. Her brother was playing with her and she was smiling...Awww!!! Her smile, that is the perfect thing we all needed at that time to make us jolly. Her parents works as laborers in the construction area nearby. She made me smile when I needed it the most. And she needed nothing to make me smile, to make me laugh. Ohh man!!! i could have gobled her up......:) Seriously am gonna make sure till her parents work here we the students do something for such kids. But for now Oh My God!!!! She's cho cute!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your love ^_^