Paint your own rainbow and be the White one in Dark ^_^

Sunday 15 July 2012

Dance high on the Reunion!!!

Unfortunately I got ATKT and I had to return back for the re-exam on 24th June. My exam was on 28th June. This time I planned out everything so that I could attend the class re-union party. Since I missed out the last two, my friends were really angry on me. So this time I promised my friends to be their. It was scheduled on 27th. Again they all will be upset with me. I had no choice but to return back to my college campus. I knew everyone would again think that its another of my excuses. So I didnt inform anyone before returning back.

As I completed my paper, the thought of calling everyone popped up. I immediately grabbed my phone to call my friends and I stopped. I knew they won't be picking up so I let it go. Again i made them sad. I broke my promise. With teary eyes i logged on my facebook account to check out the latest updates. I have lost count on them from the time I came back. There was a message on the official page of the reunion. "Party re-scheduled to 29th evening 7pm, do attend!" Woah! Now thats what I call a miracle.So this is what happens when you really wanna do something from your heart. God helps them who helps themselves. So here it was. I immediately packed and got back to the bus station for the next bus. 
After 3 hours of crazy dancing we were hungry!!!

My next session was going to start on 2nd july, but i don't care. I know exactly what I wanted at that particular instant. It was not to break my promise and make my friends smile. Yes I did sttend the re-union with some awesome crazy dancing. head bangs and the yummy chinese food!!!! And yeah not to forget the ICE CREAM! Gosh I was so happy to see everyone. Its so good to get back with the people with whom you have grown. You grew with them, all the old memories and the promises to be together till the end were relived. All I could conclude from that day was we were happy to get back to each other, and those who missed it "GUYS! YOU CHEATERS!!! ANOTHER EXCUSE:P"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your love ^_^