Paint your own rainbow and be the White one in Dark ^_^

Wednesday 5 September 2012

First successful college event! :D

"A good teacher takes a hand, opens up the mind and touches the heart. Good morning to one and all present here" Yes! this is exactly I how began with the teacher's day celebration today. One of my friend had  accompanied me for the sanskrit sloke. Everything seemed to glitter in front of me. It wasn't my first time on stage, I used to enact for english plays during school days. I also anchored for the class assembly. But this was my first attempt in college, that too with the opening.

Being equally nervous and shaky I tried my level best to hold on. Either I got confident or maybe I got so excited when I saw my fav teacher give a wide smile. And everything was CHO MANTAR. And that was it, we had the best teacher's day ever possible in our pharma wing. All our teaching and non teaching staff were being felicitated. Ahh!! I just forgot to write about the games. First one was from the 2nd year's batch, and the second one was from the first year's batch. I swear they just nailed it. 


As said "anth bhala toh sab bhala", me and my other 7 co- organisers rocked it. Lat but not the least I also mentioned "we would like more support and appreciation from our batch mates and the seniors". That did really hurt me, none of the seniors contributed or the program, didn't even attend. I guess some people only know how to pull others backwards while they themselves don't progress either. Same goes with few of our classmates. I wish everyone who tried their best to create problems read this" Guys, go on give your best shot at spoiling everything, and we will keep on learning how to deal with thorns to                                                                        reach the roses":)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your love ^_^