Paint your own rainbow and be the White one in Dark ^_^

Thursday 13 September 2012

my sweeto sis!!!!

her 4th birthday!
My sister is super duper mental. She is 5 years elder to me and still seems to be 5 years younger. I have never fel like the younger one at home. Its not like am jealous, but am proud of taking care of her all the time. I am the one who scolds her, points out her mistake, lecture her for hours and the most important is I try to my best to keep her happy. Haha! she is my little cute sister! I am lucky to have her. Sometimes she gets all so furious for me being treated as the elder in the family. LOL! she was such a small bag of cuteness.When ever I sleep beside her I know, I won't be technically sleeping. She goes in anticlockwise direction all over the bed. I can go on and on writing about her.... because afterall i just love her ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I have a younger sister and I older to her for 5 years. Sometimes she scold me to act like my age which I always fail to just to hear her scolding :D Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...dis was just the trailor about di........ der is a whole lot about her! its just so awesome to have a sister ^_^
    I am sure your younger one feels the same way:)

    ReplyDelete

Show your love ^_^