Paint your own rainbow and be the White one in Dark ^_^

Saturday 8 September 2012

HOME.... my version of HEAVEN!


And I’m surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
Oh, let me go home
Oh, I miss you, you know

Let me go home
I’ve had my run
Baby, I’m done
I gotta go home
Let me go home
It will all be all right
I’ll be home tonight
I’m coming back home

These are the last two para's from the song "HOME" by Michael Buble. When I heard this song for the first time I didn't understand the meaning "Home" we can never estimate its value, no one can. When we are home, we don't understand what it means. But after the completion of twelveth and in many others cases tenth, we exactly know what this 4 lettered word means.
                                                              "A place kids feel secure,
                                                          that corner near the television set,
                                                        sofa where you split your milk glass,
                                                      though you never know what it means."

I being an hosteler now know, what it feels to be at home, while on the other hand few years back during my high school, I prayed to get out of the state. I wanted to explore, I wanted to fly alone where mom wouldn't be calling me or dad wont be scolding. Today i regret for all my prayers and wanna get back to that secure heaven where my parents will be always there to guide me even with the smallest thing ever. Not only this i want my life to be simple without any tension. Am not trying to run away from the work load. But i guess when you get back from classes there is mom just to ask you how was your day, makes your life simpler.

It doesn't matter, how many friends you have, or how much you want to be with your boyfriend or girlfriend? I bet you can't ever get a safer sleep and dream happily on beloved arms,  because still you will be tensed about aomething or the other related to your beloved. But when it comes to home, all you need is a calm atmosphere and you will have the most relaxing sound sleep! That is what home does to you..... You will go on feeling lonely in a group of 50 if you dont have a home. Being alone is the worst realisation which kills you daily.

                                                                    'Lonely on my bed,
I sit with my half filled coffee mug,
 laughing and giggling with my friends, 
cracking jokes on each other,

The weather outside is ravishing, 
the light goes off,
its raining and we shout,
we tease each other, scaring,

Suddenly you realise,
in the club of 8,
you know none, 
whom do you trust?

Is is it storm outside with the light flashes,
or is it the friend just beside you,
is it the coffee mug that is still hot,
or is it the room which is not your home......

You are alone
When you know
Its not your home'

Home, is the place where you can sleep without any responsibilities. Home is the place where what ever happpens you know are not alone. And home is the place where even if you fall down suddenly, your addrenaline doesn't strikes off...........

"Ghar yaad aata hai mujhe" from the episodes of Satyamev Jayate, anyone like me can relate to it. Not only anyone like me, but everyone can. Even a man living with his wife and children misses his real home. Home where you live with your parents and your siblings. We fight, quarrel and scream. But that it what it takes to make that small designed collection of bricks to be called as "home".

"people fear god , coz no one wants to end up in hell

they worship almighty, coz everyone wants to die peacefully
some sacrifice all their happiness, to find the greatest of the all
And all these just for the sake of heaven!!!



I have a little advice, 
"go back home, head on your mother's lap and go off to sleep"
I don't think you need to fear, sacrifice or give away anything.......

because you already are in heaven! :)"
                                                               

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post :) I understand the importance of home, the hygienic mom made food, your own bed, the same ranting at home etc. Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, You commented on both my blogs.... thnx a lot..... i will keep on writing :)

      Delete

Show your love ^_^